Guidelines for Special Admission for the Transnational Doctoral Programs for Leading Professionals in Asian Countries: Graduate School of Bioagricultural Sciences (Enrollment October 2022)
Depending on the situation of the spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic in the future, the entrance examination schedule and the entrance examination implementation method may be changed. We will inform you on the website of this graduate school, so please always check our website.
Applicants must ask the Laboratory in which he/she wishes to study for
study topics before application.
(Please refer to the Graduate School website etc. in the laboratory.)
> Required Documents(Prescribed Form)(PDF/Word)
- - Application form(PDF | Word)
- - Personal History(PDF | Word)
- - Letter of recommendation from employer or director of affiliated organization(PDF | Word)
- - Bibliography(PDF | Word)
- - Certificate of Academic Background(PDF | Word)
- - Letter of Approval for Taking Examination(PDF | Word)
For more information on the examinations, ask:
Student Affairs Section,
Graduate School of Bioagricultural Sciences, Nagoya University
Furo-cho, Chikusa-ku, Nagoya 464-8601
TEL: (052) 789-4967(English),4299(Japanese)
<Changes in examination schedule and procedures due to unforeseen circumstances>
The examination schedule and selection measures may be modified in the event of an outbreak of infectious disease or other unforseen circumstances. Please check the website regularly for the latest notices, especially in the days preceding the application and examination periods.
- Website of Graduate School of Bioagricultural Sciences，Nagoya University
- Contact info:
Student Affairs Section, Graduate School of Bioagricultural Sciences，Nagoya University