Information to applicants on admission to the Master's Program, Graduate School of Bioagricultural Sciences, Nagoya University, beginning in April 2020 / About the laboratory of the Graduate School of Bioagricultural Sciences Nagoya University
This admission exam does not prepare application guidelines for the booklet.
Applicants should carefully read the Guidelines for Admission(PDF), downlord the required documents from below, and submit or mail them to the Graduate School during the application period.
• Required Documents(Prescribed Form)(PDF)
- Application form
- Photograph Card / Examination Registration Card
- Personal History for Foreign Applicants
- Certificate of receipt
- Name / address Card
* Application documents other than those mentioned above should be prepared by yourselves.
* The completed application form and required items (1)～(11) listed above must be submitted to the Student Affairs Section, Graduate School of Bioagricultural Sciences, Nagoya University, from 9:00 till 11:30 a.m. and from 1:30 to 4:00 p.m. from Tuesday, July 2 to Friday, July 5, 2019.
• Examination Subjects and Instructions for Subject Choice
Title of subject :
1 Applied Mathematics, 2 Strength of Materials, 3 Physical Chemistry, 4 Organic Chemistry, 5 Biological Chemistry, 6 Genetics, 7 Microbiology, 8 Cell Biology, 9 Plant Physiology, 10 Animal Physiology, 11 Animal Morphology, 12 Insect Science, 13 Ecology, 14 Hydrology, 15 Soil Science, 16 Forest Resources Management, 17 Biomass Sciences, 18 Natural Polymer Chemistry, 19 Plant Production Sciences, 20 Animal Production Sciences, 21 Fish Biology, 22 Plant Protection, 23 Food Economics, 24 International Agricultural Sciences
* For the contents of each subject, please refer to the following.
* Select any two subjects from Nos. 1 to 24.
Applicants who major in “Organic Chemistry”, “Bioactive Molecules”, “Food and Biodynamics”, and “Polymer Chemistry” (Applied Biosciences) are recommended to select two subjects from among Nos. 3, 4, 5, 7 and 18.
* Applicants must describe subjects chosen in the application form, the Photograph Card and the Examination Registration Card.
* Notice for subject choice. You cannot change subjects that you have described in the application form.
For more information on the examinations, ask:
Student Affairs Section,
Graduate School of Bioagricultural Sciences, Nagoya University
Furo-cho, Chikusa-ku, Nagoya 464-8601
TEL: (052) 789-4299, 4010