Tips & Tricks leaflets
Tips & Tricks Leaflets help you learn how to find library materials, how to use databases, etc.
The leaflets are in PDF format and require Adobe Reader to view them.
If you do not have this installed on your computer, you can download it from the Adobe Website by here (free download).
1. How to Search Materials in Nagoya University
2. How to Search Materials Held in Other Libraries
→【Central Library】Guide Sheet 2-3 Search for books and journals in other university or institute libraries
3. How to Use Electronic Journals
→【Central Library】Guide Sheet 3-3 Let's use electronic journals
4. How to Use Electronic Journals ～advanced～
5. How to Search CiNii Articles (Japanese Version Only)
6. How to Search BIOSIS Citation Index
7. How to Search PubMed
8-1. How to Search Web of Science
8-2. How to Search Web of Science
9. How to Search Journal Citation Reports
10. How to Search CAB Direct
11-1. How to Use EndNote basic (Japanese Version Only)
11-2. How to Use EndNote basic (Japanese Version Only)
12. How to use Inter-Library Loan Service
* Printed copies of the above leaflets are available from the leaflet rack next to the Service Desk.