How to request photocopies / loans (InterLibrary Loan = ILL)
- If Bioagricultural Library does not own materials you are looking for, you can request photocopies or loans
through the Interlibrary Loan Service. (Services for members of Nagoya University consist)
1. Copy Request → You can request photocopies a part of books or articles of journals.
2. Loan Request → You can loan books.
For details → Library Guide Tips & Tricks 12 "How to use Inter-Library Loan Service"
Relationed Site → Copy order (ILL) & Loan order (ILL)【Nagoya University Central Library】
How to request
- You can request the Interlibrary Copy / Loan Service online via OPAC .
Please click the "CopyOrder" or "LoanOrder" icon.
- You can check the the material arrived "My account" icon.
When Status is "Receivable" , the material you order arrives.
After you received the mail from Bioagricultural Library, please come to the Service Desk and pick it up.
- How to apply for university expense
- Please fill in a comment column "Use the university expense. 【Your laboratory name】"
- Permission of faculty adviser is required, when students use university expense.
|Type of Service||Nagoya University Libraries||Domestic libraries *1||Other domestic and overseas libraries *2|
|CopyOrder||Free of charge||Free of charge||(Black / White) 30～60yen / sheet ＋ Postage charge
(Color) 80～200yen / sheet＋ Postage charge
|Free of charge||Return postage||Round-trip postage|
*1 "Domestic libraries" shows charge offset libraries.
*2 Charge varies by libraries.
※ From overseas delivery → CopyOrder is free of charge. Loanorder is free of charge "Receive postage" only.